Skip to content
- All treatment’s are weather depended, and can be cancelled at short notice.
- Care will be taken at all times during treatments, but we can not be held responsible for small stains on paths, driveways and patio’s due to the nature of spaying and spreading of materials.
- You will be contacted via your online client account for your treatments, it is your responsibility to reply to these messages. Any messages that are seen to be read will be classed as an acceptance for the treatment to go ahead.
- Prices given are always Estimated. We will always try and keep prices as low and competitive as possible, but we hold the right to change prices at anytime. Prices will rise in line with inflation in April of each year.
- Please keep your copy of your survey sheet as reference to the estimated costs of your treatments.
- If we are unable to gain access to the area on the day of the treatment, you may be charged a call out fee.
- Lawns are to be cut and clear of obstruction’s and all animal faeces prior to treatment. A added cost my be added if the operator has to do this before applying your treatment.
- If your road is a busy area for parking please make you driveway available for use by the operator, as he will need to have access to his vehicle at all times. if no parking is close by your treatment may be cancelled.